Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Blah

As I was getting ready to leave to visit my therapist this morning, I realized that Lovey was missing.  Nedi was chasing leaves in the back yard, but Lovey was nowhere in sight.  I stepped out into the grass, and called for her - north, south, and east.  I got no response.  Nedi, meanwhile, decided I was calling him, so he plopped next to my foot and waited to be picked up.  I picked him up , and carried him inside, closing the door behind me.  Then I made certain that my keys were in my pocket, and I stepped out into the hall, and around the corner to the front entrance of the building.  "Lovey? Lovey!," I called. She immediately popped out from Mollie Cat's patio and ran to me.  I disgusted her by carrying her back inside and putting her in the apartment - but at least I had an idea of where she was camped out.
Had an interesting talk with my therapist - she's worried about me because it's the end of the football season, and it's winter and grey and cloudy, and because I'm isolating myself again.  Heck, that's normal for me in the winter....  I'll be better once we get better weather.  I didn't feel well yesterday afternoon, nor do I fell quite right today - I think I'm coming down with a cold.  Yuck.  I am currently typing with a large, fuzzy black body between me and the keyboard and monitor....  Nedi wants love and attention, now.  OK, Nedi's gone back outside, joining Lovey on the patio (which I need to sweep).
It's in the news that Prince William and his Duchess Kate have adopted a Cocker Spaniel.  Prince Charles and his wife recently adopted a Jack Russell; and, of  course, the Queen loves her Corgis.  I'll be very happy to see Rosie and Remy again tomorrow, even if it does snow.

No comments: