Monday, January 30, 2012

Breezy Day After a Breesy Play

It started out sunny and breezy this morning; now it's cloudy and breezy.  Had a very good walk with Remy and Rosie - we varied our route a good deal from the norm, and both of them seemed to get a kick out of the new places and scents.  We also stopped by and had 10 minutes of play time in the Snow back yard with Boo and Mona....  and Boo gave me a fat lip, hitting me in the mouth with her head.  I always have some kind of boo-boo that is critter related. The kits are running in and out - this is their second play time of the day.  And I visited the library on the way back from the Rs, returning several, and picking up four new books to read.
I had a blast watching the Pro Bowl yesterday - it was so good to see the guys go out and have fun - all those lateral passes off interceptions, and seeing Drew Brees try to drop kick an extra point was a hoot.  I especially enjoyed being able to see the defense players being able to play and joke around.  Brandon Marshall seemed to be the only player really trying to work hard - with four touchdowns.  - But it was a nice, relaxing game to lazily enjoy.

No comments: