Sunday, January 1, 2012

Have a Happy 2012!

I spent last night making pumpkin pies, brownies and corn pudding.  As soon as I finish my blog, I need to run downstairs and make two quiche - one veggie (broccoli and mushrooms) with crust, and one bacon and cheddar without crust.   Kathy will be heading over soon to put her ham in the oven, and help me decorate and set up....  There are 4 cases of mixed soda in the garage, two cases of beer in the pantry 'fridge, and the 4 bottles of white wine are also cooling (the reds are just sitting on their shelf).  There are multiple cheeses, crackers, and bread, plus smoked salmon....  Plus whatever other folks - family and friends - bring.   The Broncos play the Chiefs with a scheduled 2:15 kickoff time; the Broncos must win to make it into the playoffs. (No pressure, huh?)

I hope that last year treated you well, and that you will be exhilarated by 2012!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: