Thursday, March 10, 2011

Family Trees

Boy, I just crashed yesterday after walking Rosie, Remy and Lucy. I got home and pretty much fell in the bed - and stayed there until this morning. I guess my flu is still keeping me wiped out physically. This afternoon, after I walk the same above named three, I'll be headed over to Lynn's house to stay with Tessa and the three kits until Sunday afternoon. Tomorrow would be my husband's 63rd birthday - I still miss him. And I get to visit Dr. Pohlman for my fistula tomorrow morning, too. Oh, joy. I received an e-mail from a gentleman in Wiltshire, England this morning - it appears that he is related to Jeff's great-grandmother's family, the Gingells. It was nice to get his message, which I passed on to Kevin, Etoye and Sue - it made me feel like I needed to do more work on getting the Devine, Snow, Johnson and Nocks family trees added on to and brought up to date... It's a glorious day outside - light winds and a high in the low 60s expected. Lovey and Nedi are having a ball running in and out, as usual.
And I just had to laugh - John Hickenlooper, our new governor, is just as big a klutz as I am - he tripped and fell against a wooden shotgun case and had to get 5 stitches in his head.

No comments: