Monday, March 14, 2011

Surgery Tomorrow - No Blog

Since I will be pretty-well wiped-out all of tomorrow, following my surgery at 7:30 in the morning, I figured I'd just say that I won't be blogging. Unless, of course, I have some kind of mind-blowing experience while I'm under anesthesia...
I am still amazed and appalled at the amount of damage caused by the earthquake and tsunamis in Japan. The images are so incredibly sad. Our wildfire is now contained and is about to burn itself out. I have the door cracked open, and Lovey and Nedi are enjoying their freedom. (Oh, God... I just had a flashback to Cloud William saying "Freedom?") After walking all the doggies this morning, I arrived home at 1:15 and immediately fell asleep on the bed. I need to eat something and straighten a few things up and re-make the bed for tomorrow... All I want to do is sleep.
National Geographic will be airing a new show tomorrow evening on their own channel - it's called "Finding Atlantis" and looks very interesting. I had no idea that scientists have been seeking the ancient lost city in the tidal mud flats near Cadiz, Spain. For more information, you can visit: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42072469/ns/technology_and_science-science/ .
I hope that I can wake up and stay awake to see this show tomorrow night!

No comments: