Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fox visit

I had a 3-mile walk this morning (2 degrees outside), and have fed the outside critters , as well as my kits. The one goal I have for today, besides watching NCIS, is to empty and scrub all three litter boxes. I just hope that my left hand will be coordinated to my brain well enough to get the job done!

The kits went outside on the patio while I filled the feeders this morning, but very quickly followed me back inside. The sun is trying to shine, but we have partly cloudy skies today. Lovey is once again in my lap, while Banichi is sitting on the top of the cat tree, looking out. There was a flock of little birds at the feeders when I went out this a.m., but they have not yet returned to actually feed...

The young fox came by yesterday evening, and peeked in the door. I did not let it inside, but I did place a bowl of kitty kibble out on the patio. It was empty this morning, so I guess I helped out in filling his belly. Both of my kits slept curled up close to me again last night. It was very comforting!

No comments: