Friday, June 4, 2010

Busy, Busy

Today is bright and warm - looking for a high in the upper 80s or low 90s. Lovey is ticked over being kept inside, but I don't want to lose her to pesticide poisoning; so she stays in. I'm reading the new book on what really happened at the Alamo, and then I have a new biography of the Gray Ghost of the Confederacy to read. Plus I'm taking care of Charlie, Nikki, Kohlbi, Abby, Shadow, Boris, Natasha, and Honeybun - feeding, medicating, exercising, playing, loving, and letting the dogs in and out for potty breaks. It keeps you on your toes!
If I have internet access, I'll continue to blog from Brighton; currently, I'm at home visiting Lovey, giving her an extra-special meal, and some loving before heading back to the Prewitt house. If either of the Prewitts remembered to remain signed on, I'll be posting from there for the next three days, but if they didn't, I won't be online.
Here's hoping you have a nice weekend, in case I'm not back online until Tuesday!

No comments: