Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Yeah! We Have Precipitation!

I spent some time communing with Lovey and Nedi after taking Rosie for a brisk one hour walk this morning (Remy was having acupuncture), and ending up falling asleep on the bed with them.  When I awoke and got myself together, I went to the fabric store and picked up more material for the front of the baby quilt that I'm making.  I laughed as I drove there, because raindrops were hitting the front of the car, while snowflakes were falling on the rear.  Then I saw a small car with a couple of inches of snow on the trunk, and figured they must have been up in Nederland, or even higher up in the mountains.  After getting the amounts of the different fabrics I wanted, I drove back to Maggie May.  I fed her lunch as soon as I arrived, and am now sitting in the den, contemplating the fat wet snowflakes that are continuing to fall outside.  It's in the mid-40s, so the snow is melting as soon as it hits the ground or pavement.  -  But, by golly, the ground is getting wet, which is very exciting around here!

No comments: