Sunday, June 26, 2011

Home

Home at last!  Mocha is on the love seat, giving herself a bath.  Lovey and Nedi are out in the grass - it's 92 here, but there's a breeze blowing from the northwest, so that mitigates the heat a bit.  The Chandlers are due home any minute - and I just sent both parents a copy of photos from my stay there.  Lynn Thore came to visit MeyToch late yesterday evening, and also to inform me that she doesn't need me to care for her critters this week.  Her daughter, Christine, is home  and will care for the bees, koi, Tessa, Dhisana, Lilly and Lyra.  So I'll begin staying with Lucy on Wednesday, and then move in with Maggie May on Saturday...  Nedi thinks that goats smell intriguing; Lovey doesn't. 
A small wildfire is burning up in Allenspark, in the Roosevelt National Forest, where we went horse riding earlier this month.  I hope they get it under control soon!  I need to remember to call and make a follow-up appointment with Dr. Pohlman for July 5th or 6th.  -  I see Nancy, my therapist, on the 5th.  -  I'm pooped and don't have much else to say, so I'll just stop.

No comments: