Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Surprise on Gotham

Jada Pinkett-Smith's character, Fish Mooney, completely freaked me out last night on Gotham.  Knowing how Fish refuses to back down, I should have been expecting the outcome that occurred, but it certainly was shocking.  I did not, in any way, think she would scoop her own eye out with a spoon and then step on it, to prevent it from being transplanted,  It took my breath away.  Wow.  That is one determined woman!
   Am home for a few minutes - the kits have been outside and are back in, now - it's 18 degrees outside.  I'm on my way over to Bop and Tiko's, then to Rosie's and then on to the ABCs for the rest of the day.  Halfway through reading Ruler of the Realm, and am taking the two following books along.  Then I have one more Pendergast novel and I'm caught up again.  I am very happy that the library will begin opening at 9 in the morning, instead of 10, next week.  Of course, if I had my way, public libraries would be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...  Even though they would need to be patrolled to keep folks from camping inside....
   More tomorrow!

No comments: