Monday, August 8, 2011

Lovey Loves Me

Since I arrived home this morning, I fed and watered and loved the kits, then sat down at my desk.  Once I sat down, I have had Lovey either in my lap, or on the desk, talking to me constantly, and marking me with her chin.  She must miss my usual presence.  Mocha got some loving and then turned her attention to her food.  Nedi has been running in and out - he got love when I arrived, but I think he's waiting for Lovey to leave me so that he can receive some more.  Rosie and Remy slept with me last night - and were upset when I got up at 3 a.m. I had to get dressed and go over to the Chandler's and close Victor and Xena up in the breezeway.  They hadn't barked all evening, but Victor started at 3, and after 15 minutes of continuous barking (it was making me crazy from a distance of two blocks, so I can only imagine how the neighbors felt...), I arrived and penned him up.  He has to learn that barking in the night, unless it's for an intruder, is not allowed.  And, of course, the goats heard me arrive and they started bleating, so I had to give them a small amount of sweet oats to get them quieted.  ...  The Silvermans return tonight, so I'll move over into the Chandler house, instead of heading home. 

Since the North Boulder Wildcats have won two games, they are guaranteed a play-off game berth tomorrow.  At this time, I understand they are to play at 4 p.m. (MDT), and their game will be televised live on ESPN2. If they win that game, they will play for the Regional Champion title  on Thursday at 6 p.m. (MDT), also being televised live on ESPN2.  If they win that, they are off to South Williamsport, PA for the Little League World Series.  Or, you can visit http://www.littleleague.org/series/2011divisions/llbb/qualify/southwest.htm/    -  Go Wildcats!!

No comments: