Monday, August 4, 2008

4 August 2008

What a beautiful morning! A gorgeous sunrise through clouds, a nice breeze, birds singing, squirrels chattering, Boulder Creek burbling along, and a nice 6 mile walk - what more could one ask for (besides winning the lottery)? The kits are fine, but we had a broken night... Lovey kept wanting reassurance when a couple of small dogs were yapping off and on in the Millenium's back parking lot several times during the night; and Banichi brought me his shoestring (freshly dipped in the water bowl for each presentation) at least 4 times that I remember.

Am doing some early clean-up at home, then off to visit DeJa at 10 a.m. - his owner is too far along in her pregnancy to be able to pick him up, so I'll get him downstairs and out to potty this morning. Then Kathy and I will get together this afternoon to discuss plans for an up-coming party at her house on 30 August. - And I just found out that my niece wants to run a Bed & Breakfast; with the Snow clan behind it, it might turn into a family-wide business!

No comments: