Monday, August 18, 2008

Kits; photos; Olympics

Going to be working hard on getting a late genealogy report sent out, hopefully within the next three days. Beautiful morning - cool, almost chilly with 80% humidity; sun; lots of birds and wildlife out and about. The kits are thrilled to be out and about in the grass and trees this morning, and I'm thrilled I'm not dealing with doggy diarhhea again. Still can't get photos to post from Webshots - oh, well, I'll have some of my photos to share soon. I'll start pet-sitting again for a week beginning tomorrow, so I'll be home during the day and away nights.

In the Olympics Team Show Jumping, the results of Round 2 are:
1st place: USA
2nd place: Canada (Go, Ian! - I hadn't realized that Ian Millar is 61 this year)
3rd place: Norway
4th place: Switzerland

Today was also the 3rd Qualifying Round for Individual Show Jumping; the top 50 will proceed in the competition. In first place is: Tony Andre Hansen, of Norway, riding Camiro; there are 4 tied for 2nd place, including Mclain Ward (on Sapphire) of the USET. All USET riders qualified for the finals, as did the Canadian riders.

No comments: