Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Am I An Actress? (Ha!)

Well, I did something silly last night...  There was an article in two local papers (Boulder and Denver) about a movie that needs 5,000 extras here for filming a movie in the pre-production stages, tentatively titled The Energy.  I signed up, and sent in a head shot - the way I normally look; no make-up, glasses, wearing a T-shirt (only the collar is visible), with tons of freckles.  It wanted to know the date that one first made an appearance on film or stage, so I gave them the date I appeared in The Cowboy on the Moon, a play that the 5th grade performed at Lake Forest Elementary in the spring of 1967.  (Thank you so much, Jack Carter!)  I really doubt I'll hear from the casting group, especially since I'm non-Union...  but we'll see.  (Hee-hee, hee-hee!)

No comments: