Thursday, May 17, 2012

Person of Interest Season Finale Tonight

It's a lazy, warm day.  I just woke up from a nap, and am getting ready for lunch.  The kits are basking on the patio, and Ernest Borgnine is playing a Basque on "Wagon Train" - oh, my, there's Leonard Nimoy...  He must be playing either a son or nephew of Ernie....
   About 6 last night, a very insistent squirrel demanded some nuts through the window screen.  He (definitely a he) ate  or buried all but two of them - then at 9:30, two raccoons cruised by and the the nuts.  The critters provided good entertainment for my kits.
   Saturday is the Preakness, and it's also my niece's birthday.  Sunday night, the 20th, I'll be watching CBS to see Tom Selleck in a new Jesse Stone movie.  On May 26, Encore Westerns is celebrating John Wayne's birthday by showing 19 of his movies - a wide sampling from his career, including Rooster Cogburn.  And tonight is the season finale of Person of Interest;  I'll definitely be in front  of the TV to see Michael Emerson and Jim Caviezel tonight. 

No comments: