Monday, October 27, 2008

Silver and Smiley


Smiley and Silver kept me warm and toasty last night - it was 25 degrees with a good frost when we got up this morning. Apparently Silver hasn't been sleeping with his owner for a while, but he certainly hopped up on the bed last night after Smiley did. My only comment? Smiley snores - of course, I do, too. The above photo was taken in Kathy and Jim's backyard this morning, and the kids tussled over that stick for over an hour.

Made it home for a short visit - the kits were happy to see me, ate like they were starving, and then ran outside to play. Banichi is now curled up in my lap, and Lovey is sitting on the cat tree, looking out the open patio door. We're supposed to hit 60 today, and 70 tomorrow. It'll be nice. Well, I need to hit the road for north Boulder, so... adios....

No comments: